Re: [NTLK] iPhone SDK = Newton Touch?

From: Upaut <ipomoea.violacea_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 13 2008 - 22:41:49 EDT

I don't know about the screen being useless. I use a stylus with my screen
protector in the winter... Works just fine with a stylus, just not with my
gloved hands...
I guess I want to do it not only because I want to merge my note-taking
device with my personal assistant device... And because I wonder if it would
work with the screen... How well small and dense would work with it... Its
kinda like Everest... I want it because it is there...
And because my cloning the motherboard project is stalling while I'm out of
the lab, and I am down to two replacements in my frankennewt... So why not
try and port this goodness to a personal device a good portion of us are
probably carrying. If it works, Huzzah. If not, I could always get a zarius
or something...

I just wish I had better ObjC skills.