Re: [NTLK] Sorta working eMates available CHEAP!

From: James Fraser <wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Mar 11 2008 - 07:35:25 EDT

Hello,

--- parrotheaven@aol.com wrote:

> You can email me at parrotheaven AT aol dot com to
> save the list a ton of bandwidth. I am located in
> the Metro Detroit, Michigan area.

Can you please take a look in your Spam folder? I
sent two off-list replies, one on 3/4 and another on
3/8, but I'm afraid I haven't heard back yet.

Of course, you could well be busy with other projects
and have simply had to put this on the back burner for
a while. Either way, I'd greatly appreciate a reply
so I can get an idea as to whether or not picking up a
couple of eMates is still a possibility.

Please let me know.

Best,

James Fraser