Re: [NTLK] OT - Off Topic - Delta Airline SkyMiles to give a

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Fri Mar 07 2008 - 17:45:26 EST

Well, I finally found work, albeit in Arizona. The family is upset about
leaving home, but what can you do? It would be nice to have one last hurrah,
but time is limited and I would respectfully request East Lansing as the
site. I have to pack and leave March 27th...

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
Allied Home Mortgage - "You've Got Everything To Gain!"
I do mortgages in all 50 States + Virgin Islands & Guam

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 327-4200 Office
(517) 327-4300 Office Facsimile

www.GainEverything.com Advanced Online Application