Re: [NTLK] Educational software: Sunburst: Author's Toolkit

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Mar 07 2008 - 17:40:16 EST

Hi Tony

As I recall it is structured approach to writing that is wrapped
around NewtWorks.
As is often the case with educational software it essentially
prescribes an approach to the process.
I'll email you a copy if you like. I would be happy to package and
post this as a CD with a few other hard to come by bits of software,
but media, packaging and postage add up.

Woody