Re: [NTLK] Unna seems to be down

From: Morgan Aldridge <morgant_at_makkintosshu.com>
Date: Wed Jun 04 2008 - 20:40:15 EDT

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 5:54 PM, Andy Hill <adhill@fastmail.co.uk> wrote:

> For info I think Unna seems to be down.

Yup. Today started out with a DOS attack on UNNA (although I'm
sincerely hoping it was accidental, judging by the log files).
Unfortunately, to properly block the DOS attack I needed to upgrade
the server to Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server (from Tiger), so I decided
to do it today during the day instead of a later night. It was a
planned upgrade for this week, but sooner than anticipated.

I'm currently taking a break from the upgrades for dinner and such,
but all that remains is restoring the web configuration and data files
so it shouldn't be much longer.

Morgan Aldridge

---
morgant@makkintosshu.com