[NTLK] the case of the wandering Notes

From: Oliver Leaman <oliverleaman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Jul 25 2008 - 13:50:12 EDT

"Are you doing this to copy everything over? Like to try to sync them?or to copy over individual notes/items?"

Yes, Jon, I have been copying everything from one machine to the other periodically, since when I travel I take the 2100 and leave the eMate as my main computer. And then I want to have everything up to date. I guess I better stop doing this for Notes in future.

Oliver