Re: [NTLK] Using NewtonMail software for modern electronic mail (seriously!)

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon Jul 21 2008 - 02:06:50 EDT

I recently set up a personal Web server using IIS, that experience has got me
thinking about setting up one's and e-mail server. That would mean that you
wouldn't have two be dependent upon a third-party to provide an e-mail service
that doesn't rely on SSL. If you are on a broadband connection, how hard is it
to set up an email server on a home computer? I suppose that leaves setting up
some sort of telephone access.

Cheers

Tony.