Re: [NTLK] The future of Newton--What's your best vision?

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue Jul 01 2008 - 04:31:41 EDT

Just tried an iPhone for the first time this morning; a telephone pabx vendor
had one and I managed to distract him from his presentation enough to do a demo
of the iphone: first thing I wanted to do was type in the "quick brown fox..."
but after a couple of minutes it was quite frustrating using the onscreen
keyboard. Quite difficult to hit the right key even if one is looking straight
at it.

Tony