[NTLK] ARGH! Newton ROM image

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sat Jan 26 2008 - 17:20:30 EST

OK, I'm about fed up! Not being able to get the ROM Dumper to work, I
downloaded the Newton Dev junk from UNNA, and threw it all over onto
my OS 9 box, and installed the Hammer package on my Newton. I go to
connect Hammer, and discover it needs a file on my hard drive, called
"Senior DCirrusNoDebug". Sorry!!! Don't have it, can't find it!
Spotlight on my normal box can't find it, Sherlock on my os9 box can't
find it. Where is it? And why is it so difficult to get a ROM image
from my stupid Newton???

Does _anybody_ have any help for me? Anybody have a 2100 ROM they
would be willing to share with a guy who owns 2 _plus_ a 2000? as well
as a few 120s, etc?

argh... Oh, and thanks for _any_ help you can offer!!!

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland