[NTLK] RES: RES: [Indesejados] Re: No New Newt, epaper witn pen

From: robinson <gaudo_at_terra.com.br>
Date: Sun Jan 20 2008 - 16:35:38 EST

I think he don't want to change the keyboard layout to ABC..., but he is
saying that keyboard is not a natural thing. You can see that he is talking
about computer's future as a screen and a pen. Just because the future is
making computer understand us, and not we translate to computers what we
want to say. Newton works in that way.
Since we was painting on caves, we do analogue movements to say what we want
to say. Typing a keyboard we act binary - we talk like machines.
So, that the way I understand this issue...

Robinson