Re: [NTLK] RES: [Indesejados] Re: No New Newt, epaper witn pen

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Sun Jan 20 2008 - 16:05:11 EST

On 20.01.2008, at 19:33, robinson wrote:

> Just great.
>
> PS. Can someone explain to me why we can't give up 100 years old
> keyboard
> key's setup. We learn in schools that our alphabet is A B C ... Not
> Q W E R
> ... Than we could type even fasster.

Hah, no! 25 years ago I learned on a Wang computer. Its keyboard *was*
A B C ... . The reasoning was that computer scientists who would use
the computer were orderly people und should not sink down to the reals
of secretaries and typist and learn the crazy layout of QWERTY.

But anyway, I recommend reading a bit about the Dvorak key layout... .

----
http://robowerk.com/