Re: [NTLK] Sometimes its the small things

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri Jan 18 2008 - 03:29:07 EST

On Jan 18, 2008 7:45 AM, Andy Hill <adhill@fastmail.co.uk> wrote:
> Anyone else come across any goodies like these that don't get much press but
> are seriously useful?

One I've used for ages is Datebar. It adds a tiny (and I mean tiny)
button bar to the top, left of your Dates app. It has buttons to
switch to Day, Week, Month and Year views, as well as the Todo and
Agenda views, and another button to go to today's date. Yes, it
duplicates the function of the "Show" menu, but without the multiple
taps. Datebar is its name.

You can get it on UNNA, but check out Shane Hill's page
here:<http://members.tripod.com/SDHEngSoft/#NewtStuff> He's got other
goodies. ;-)

--
 -Jon Glass