Re: [NTLK] [FS]eMate and 120b

From: <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Jan 17 2008 - 12:40:38 EST

If anyone is interested in either of the Newton packages but think I'm asking too much, please make an offer. On the eMate package the manual is gone.
The Leather case with the 120 will also work with the 2x00.
The battery and Radeon are sold.

Woody

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith@comcast.net>
> I recently spent a weekend moving things around in my basement and
> found a few Newton and Mac items that I would like to sell.
>
> Newton messagepad 120b(os 2.0) looks like new; with manual(unopened),
> mac cable(unopened), what appears to be a mac to pc serial adapter,
> 8MG card, Megahertz 28.8 xjack modem and leather case(some wear). I
> would like to get $65 USD plus shipping for the package. I will
> consider breaking it up.
>
> eMate 300; hinge repair done, good battery and original charger.
It is in very good condition; no scratches or scuffs