Re: [NTLK] Maintenance Q's re. MP130 and 2100

From: Stuart Mingay <stuartmingay_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Feb 13 2008 - 16:45:51 EST

I've snipped loads here as there was no way it was going to post!

Cheers for all your comments Frank. 2002!! Was that when I sent you my
pack? That's what having kids does for you: I've actually only just
started play rugby again since my daughter was born!

Everything seems fine with the 2100 at the mo.

I will drop you a line about the 130, but probably in a few weeks.

Cheers again.

Stuart

On 13 Feb 2008, at 21:36, Frank Gruendel wrote:

> OK, after Ecartis rejected me for the second time although I
> sent it from my NewtonTalk address, here's the third attempt :-)
>
> Hi gang,
>
> I'm merging some posts here to save bandwidth.
>
> 1) Your MP130:
>> However, after using the backlight a few times,
>> swicthing it on and off with the power switch,

... snip