Re: [NTLK] Re-Celling Rechargeable Packs for MP2x00 & eMate 300

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Feb 08 2008 - 11:02:37 EST

On 2/8/08, Aaron Brigati <abrigati@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was wondering if I could modify my 2K's battery tray to charge the
> NiMH 2900s I use in it! I've seen instructions on recelling packs but
> not on modifying the AA tray. Can someone provide a link to
> instructions? Or, if I'm reading that post right, do you sell
> premodded trays - and if so, where can I find 'em?

Hi Aaron,

There are a few sites including my Flickr photostream where there are
instructions.
Here is a link my mine. If you need the rest they should be in the Archives
if you do a search OR someone else including the author can chime in with a
link ;-)

Revision #2 (DIY Overview)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/267871079/

Revision #1
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/sets/72057594074185913/detail/

You can ask me for details off list and I do have
one in my possession but it's my Revision #1
But it works great! as I've got 2300mAh NiMH AA Cells in there right now...
I've not purchased any new higher capacity cells recently...

If you have any skills and the tools and the time - you can surely do this
yourself.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung