Re: [NTLK] copy to certain note

From: Marco Mailand <marco.mailand_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Feb 07 2008 - 16:50:05 EST

2008/2/7, Andy Hill <adhill@fastmail.co.uk>:
> Thanks very much to Ed, Ronnie and Woody on your suggestions.
To be honest: I didn't follow this thread completely, but for me it
was always sufficient to set the maximum number of clipboard to 9 and
use a double tap before pasting if the item was to be pasted more then
once. If there is items like signatures which I intend to use more
frequently I "sacrifice" a separate note for them, e.g. the very first
note or the I place that item onto Avi's BackDrop and have it always
present. This built-in functionality was always good enough to serve
what Andy Hill described, respectively what I believe he tried to
explain us :-)

Marco