Re: [NTLK] 2008 Battery Trick?

From: Woody <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Aug 18 2008 - 21:13:03 EDT

I recently rebuilt my 2100 battery pack with cell of about this size. I
use an open case method as it is near impossible to reweld the case
around cello of this size.
If you are willing to take this approach the rebuild isn't terribly
difficult. However great care needs to be taken to get good solder
joints without overheating the batteries and without using too much
solder that the cells won't fit.
Woody