[NTLK] [FS] Newton Items and Others

From: Patrick Jendraszak <jendra_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Aug 12 2008 - 22:29:05 EDT

Like some on the list, I mostly lurk and read all of the posts. And,
like many others, I have to clean out some of the computer hardware
and items that are cluttering our various rooms. If you want anything
on the list, please email me off list at jendra@mac.com . My old
email, indyibook@insightbb.com, has been closed down. I would love to
send all of this to one party, but you can tell me what you would like
to get and what you would pay plus shipping/insurance in the US. I
can't ship overseas, sorry. Thanks.
1. Newton Floppies:

Now Synchronize v2.1
Newton Software Sampler for Macintosh (Starcore)
Graffiti Macintosh Disk for MessagePad 100, 110, and Sharp Expert Pad
Graffiti Windows Disk for MessagePad 100, 110, and Sharp Expert Pad
Notion: The Newton List Manager v1.1 Macintosh
Notion: The Newton List Manager v1.1 Macintosh
ExpensePlus v1.0.03 for Windows
Newton Backup Utility for Windows (Setup 1 and Setup 2 Diskettes)

2. Newton Manuals:

Newton Connection Utility for Macintosh Users Guide
Pocket Quicken v1.2 for Newton 2.0

3. One plastic stylus for Newton 100 still in plastic package.

4. One Megahertz PCMCIA Modem 28.8/14.4 kbps Data/Fax

5. One 4mb Pretec Flash PCMCIA card in case

6. One Newton Battery charger Model H200 (for original MP100, I believe)

7. Two batteries Model H1200 (for charger above)

8. One Newton card blank (for MP130 I believe)

9. Three Newton card blanks for an MP2000 or MP2100

PALM ITEMS

10. PalmOne WIFI card for Tungsten E2

11. Palm GOTYPE! portable keyboard

12. Palm USB to serial cable

13. Complete Palm IIIc in original box.

OLD IPOD ITEMS

14. Original iPod, not working

15. iTrip for original iPod

16. Car 12v outlet adapter for original iPod

Finally, I have an Iomega Zip CD 650. It reads and writes CD, with a
USB interface.

I have a PayPal account and would like to use it for any purchases.
Thanks.

Patrick Jendraszak
Indianapolis, IN
MP2000u