[NTLK] Connecting my Newton-Questions!

From: Andy Taylor <andy_otter_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue Aug 12 2008 - 11:16:00 EDT

I want to get my old & battered 2100 linked up to at least one of my
Macs and would appreciate someone telling me whether I'm on the right
track.
Link to Mac OsX
I need a KeySpan USA-28. Any particular sub-model or will any one do?
With that and NCX-34 and the adapter (just refound!), I'm off &
running, yes?
Wireless PCMCIA card
I should try to get one of the cards from http://www.kallisys.com/newton/morewifi/
  I assume. Anyone know what the colour coding on this page means?
I assume that I will need to use NCX to load the wi(4) drivers
mentioned there onto my 2100 in order to connect.
Will my 2100 then connect to my Airport Base Station? Will it be
visible to my Mac? Via AppleTalk? (These may be silly questions)
Memory Card
I have a 64Mb SmartMedia (Transcend) card and a 128Mb CompactFlash
(SanDisk) card lying around at home:
Not sure how to tell whether either of these are safe to use so dunno
what sort of PCMCIA adapter to look for.
IF I do get one of these or something else working, can I get just
plug PCMCIA adapter into old Ti powerbook?
Other 2100
I'm looking to buy another, better cared for 2100. Can I transfer
data/ packages between two via IrDA, or mem-card swapping?

Thanks in anticipation!