Re: [NTLK] How do you use your Newton?

From: Kevin <dn866_at_torfree.net>
Date: Mon Aug 11 2008 - 09:02:41 EDT

I was subscribed on my other email address but then I swapped over to
the proper email (don't ask) so a quick copy and pase job gets this:

NAME: Kevin Costelloe
AGE: 25
OCCUPATION: Claims Monkey
LOCATION: Bristol, UK (formerly Toronto)
NEWTON COLLECTION: MP120 with OS 2.0

MY NEWTON STORY:
I orignally saw a newtom years and years ago when I was a lot younger
and travelling in the US. It was the most amazing thing ever. Only a
month ago did it come back to my mind and I managed to acquire four of
them off ebay for £10 + P&P.

HOW I USE MY NEWTON TODAY:
I use it for my everyday life scheduling and slowly I'm putting all my
phone numbers and email addresses in to it as I've lost hundreds of
contacts when I've switched phones, etc. I want to try and see how I
can expand on it's use as it's always with me and practically lives in
the car when I'm off and about.

--
Kevin Costelloe
dn866@torfree.net