Re: [NTLK] Formatting & Erasing Linear Flash Cards

From: James Wages <james_at_kiramek.com>
Date: Wed Aug 06 2008 - 21:10:31 EDT

On 8/7/08 7:51 AM, "PCBman Service" wrote:
> I sent you an email. Did you not get it?

Sorry about that. Server-side SPAM filter. After spotting your post this
morning, I sifted through 288 SPAM messages and found it. You've been added
to Friends so it won't happen again. Thanks for the follow-up!

> I have equipment to test linear flash cards.

David, is this expensive equipment by chance? :-) Although I've not had a
problem with this card in 2 years of light use, who knows if such a thing
could happen again. If it does in the future, it would be nice if I had the
means to rectify the problem.

Anyway, thank you very much for the kind offer. I will mail it off to you
this afternoon. It should arrive in about 10 days (I'm located in Japan).
I really appreciate your help!

Best,

James Wages