Re: [NTLK] [ANN] unna & mirrors torrents back online

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Aug 03 2008 - 11:28:51 EDT

On Aug 3, 2008, at 9:30 AM, Morgan Aldridge wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 12:10 PM, Woody Smith
> <woodysmith@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>> Well done.
>> Just the mentioning of these torrents has stimulated interest. There
>> is action on the mirrors torrent.
>
> Excellent. I'm seeing between 4 and 6 leechers on each of the
> torrents, but I'm only seeing uploads for the Newton Museum DVD
> torrent (.dmg), so I'm assuming most of those are actually seeding.

I am not sure that that is correct. Peers are also participating in
the torrent, uploading and downloading. If yours is only at 11% then
you would likely be downloading more than uploading.

I'm on the pirate bay tracker and have 10 connected with a report of 5
in the swarm. only 1 seed is reported which I assume is me.

Woody