Re: [NTLK] [ANN] unna & mirrors torrents back online

From: Morgan Aldridge <morgant_at_makkintosshu.com>
Date: Sun Aug 03 2008 - 10:30:15 EDT

On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 12:10 PM, Woody Smith <woodysmith@comcast.net> wrote:

> Well done.
> Just the mentioning of these torrents has stimulated interest. There
> is action on the mirrors torrent.

Excellent. I'm seeing between 4 and 6 leechers on each of the
torrents, but I'm only seeing uploads for the Newton Museum DVD
torrent (.dmg), so I'm assuming most of those are actually seeding.

> There is also great interest in the Newton Museum torrend.

Yes, and I've now got both the 'Newton Museum.dmg' and 'Newton
Museum.iso.gz' up as permanent seeds. Actually, it turned out that the
former was only 11% complete so it'll be finishing that up throughout
the day. Of course the latter is also on a tracker that blocks North
America (where the UNNA.org server is), so that's just sitting
inactive for the time being.

FYI - The overall BitTorrent upload bandwidth for the UNNA.org
permanent seeds is currently capped at 24k, so it's not a fast seed,
but it is up 24/7 and considered a permanent UNNA service.

Morgan Aldridge

---
morgant@makkintosshu.com
http://www.makkintosshu.com/