Re: [NTLK] Differences between 2000 and 2100

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Apr 29 2008 - 16:43:49 EDT

I have also heard that there may have been different manufacturers for
the display/digitizer and there is different labeling on the exterior
of the cases but the specs are essentially the same. All parts are
interchangeable.
The difference is in the system RAM or heap.
see <http://www.splorp.com/newton/faq/newton-faq-hardware.html#IIA1a>
With only 1MG of system ram the 2000 can quickly run out of memory

Woody