Re: [NTLK] online with a newt

From: Scott Hoffman <scottyhoffo_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Apr 17 2008 - 16:53:33 EDT

I managed to send an email message successfully only to get it returned by
Ecartis - I don't have my .Mac address registered on this list so it didn't
take. However, I know at least the message had gone out successfully.

I cleared out my inbox and transferred everything which was there into a new
folder "Saved email messages"... Works like a charm! :)

Now to register my .Mac address with the list...

Thanks again - this is really cool!

Scott