Re: [NTLK] online with a newt

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Apr 17 2008 - 15:27:10 EDT

Yes, this is one of the reasons that I manly use email to send
documents/email not receive. I seem to recall that Enroute would
allow you to limit the number of emails that downloaded at a time.
This was a nice feature.
If you are going to use the Newt on a regular basis to read email, you
may want to delete older stuff from the server. You can also set
prefs in the in/out box to set rules about emails to download. Large
emails with attachments, movies images can really bog you down even if
you keep up to date with your mail server.
Aside from these issues, sending email keeps the eMate a viable laptop
word processor.

Woody