Re: [NTLK] [OT] OS 9 help needed.

From: Simon Stapleton <simon.stapleton_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Apr 04 2008 - 02:59:53 EDT

Hi Jacob.

I had limited success (well, none) getting 10.3 onto my Wallstreet,
although this was a good while back, XPostFacto may well have improved
since then. If you can't get XPF to work with the Wallstreet, I
suppose there's always the option of falling back to 10.2.

With XPF on my G4-upgraded 9500, the serial ports worked fine *as
serial ports* under OSX, I didn't test under classic, though.

If all else fails, you might get some mileage from a USB pcmcia card
and a usb-serial adaptor, but that would rely on classic recognising
the OSX-controlled serial ports...

Simon