Re: [NTLK] My Newton Blog has a "backlight!"

From: Thomas Brand (T2) <thomasbrand_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Sep 15 2007 - 12:33:04 EDT

Thanks for the email. Omniweb uses the same KHTML rendering engine as
Apple's Safari web browser so sites should appear to look similiar no
matter which of the two browsers you use. Your backlight timezone idea
is a great suggestion that I have considered before but failed to
implement because I wanted visitors to discover the backlight issue on
there own. Now might be a good time to throw it in though. I will keep
you posted.

Thomas Brand (T2)