Re: [NTLK] My Newton Blog has a "backlight!"

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sat Sep 15 2007 - 06:21:21 EDT

On 9/8/07, Thomas Brand (T2) <thomasbrand@mac.com> wrote:
> I just added a new Backlight feature to My Newton Blog. Check it out,
> http://www.mynewtonblog.net/index.php?wptheme=Newton-Backlight
> and tell me what you think. I know this isn't exactly community
> news, but I thought you guys might appreciate it the most.

Just so you know, it looks utterly fantastic in my Omniweb, but I had
a nifty idea. If only you could find out the timezone of the reader,
and have the backlight come on during the nighttime and off during the
day. My Newton is set, for instance, to be on from 7-7 in the summers
and 6-7 in the winter. ;-)

Just another little bit to delight the reader.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland