Re: [NTLK] Pepper Linux OS and the Einstein project

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu Oct 25 2007 - 02:42:06 EDT

On 10/25/07, Adriano <adriano.angelillis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> posted last monday by Len Kawell, CEO of Pepper Computer:
> <http://www.pepper.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5804&postcount=1>

Which raises the question in my mind. What's the PepperPad like?
Anyone use it? How does it compare to the Nokia web tablets? Other
devices? What with such confessions as this, is it worth considering
as a handheld device (think Newton and Palm replacement)? I wouldn't
know where to even start asking such questions, other than here. :-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland