[NTLK] MP2000 and NPDS

From: Flemming Sorvin <fsorvin_at_alumni.sfu.ca>
Date: Fri Oct 19 2007 - 07:58:06 EDT

Does anyone have any experience running NPDS on an unupgraded MP2000?
I'm trying it and NPDS will serve up a few pages, then crash. The
watcher will reset the server but with my 3com 3C589D card, often
times it will not reconnect the ethernet connection (a problem with
my NIE setup and that card, not NPDS).

I'm only trying to run the dateserver and the notesever, to keep
things to a minimum, and the watcher and the tracker client. I
suspect running out of heap is the problem, but I'm interested to
hear if someone else has experience with a more stable setup, or if
they can direct me to some info that will help.

Thanks.