[NTLK] Heavy users, and all that

From: Simon Stapleton <simon.stapleton_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Nov 30 2007 - 04:22:49 EST

I'm another one that uses their Newt all the time. All my project
tracking is done on the Newt, and I use PT100 for occasionally
rebooting my servers (it's the only machine I have that has a serial
port and doesn't take 15 minutes to boot :), all my addresses are on
it, all my time tracking, notes, birthdays, gh0d, I've got loads of
stuff on there. I'd be lost without it. And the screen's going
"jaggy"...

Oddly, a couple of days ago, I went off for a client meeting. As
usual, I took the newt with me, although I hadn't whipped it out, it
was sat on the table in its leather case. So, I was chatting, and
one of the guys said "that reminds me of the old newton cases".
"Funny you should say that", say I, and hand it to him. He looked,
and said "wow, I've got one somewhere, wonder if it still works?",
and disappeared.

15 minutes later, he came back, Newton in hand :)

Simon