[NTLK] RES: [Indesejados] Re: RES: Goodbye

From: robinson <gaudo_at_terra.com.br>
Date: Thu Nov 29 2007 - 09:58:15 EST

Hello Greg.
I donīt know how speed a 4mb file could be send with IRDA. But Robert
Ellison said he will set free the BlackTalk.
About the card recognizing, should Einstein works on this way on PC?
Installing Einstein on a PC, we can put a CF card in Newton format and PC
recognizes it? And make a file management? Einstein should get this way.
With a tool like that, Newton can live forever.