Re: [NTLK] 2100 stylus silo problem

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Nov 13 2007 - 09:57:20 EST

On Nov 13, 2007 9:13 AM, Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is this the sort of thing I can fix fairly easily by opening up the back
> and
> twiddling the catch (shown in Frankšs instructions for dismantling the
> MP2100), or has something more fundamental gone wrong?

Christian,

It should be easily fixable by looking at those instructions.
However are there any more detailed descriptions you can give?
It might help give a better educated guess.

Is it not springing back when you press the stylus in?
Does it click but not grip?

It's not a big problem really as it's a simple procedure...
Do you have a replacement part? if you did you can just replace it...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung