Re: [NTLK] OT - Off Topic - Delta Airline SkyMiles to give a

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Sat Nov 10 2007 - 11:14:46 EST

James Wages wrote:
> On 11/7/07 5:12 PM, "Matt Howe" <matthowe@comcast.net> wrote:
>> Actually NCX is of no importance or worth to me.
>
> And from the utter dearth of discussion about NCX, it would appear that many
> on this list nowadays feel the same!
>

>> You see I am one of a large number on this group that use a PC.
>
> I see. So this list is dominated by Wintel users now, eh? Will I must

and my machine at home (my primary machine, not sure when I last turned
the wintel one on ;-) but sadly I must use a wintel at work :-( and
getting my calendar is a bit of an issue. I'll try some of the
suggestions and see what comes up.

But I'd like to sync with the mac as it contains my life type events and
not the work related.

So yes there are other mac users here, after I bought the 12" powerbook
I've never looked back ;-)'

william

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.