Re: [NTLK] 2100 case

From: Dennis G. Dahl <slowpoke_at_sasktel.net>
Date: Wed May 30 2007 - 01:12:18 EDT

With such a fine reply I'll say thank you and throw in my initial
reason for subscribing: I did some looking but have not found too
much about being able to move data between a 110 with the 1.3 OS
update, and an OSX PowerBook. I know about the USB to serial thing
but what about software other than Escale & NCX?