Re: [NTLK] 2100 case

From: Andrei Chichak <newton_at_chichak.ca>
Date: Tue May 29 2007 - 22:08:17 EDT

At 12:48 PM 5/29/2007, you wrote:
>I got this email and I am not sure why but I do want to be subscribed
>to newtontalk

Because some of the most pleasant people I know are from
Saskatchewan, other very nice people use the Apple Newton, and the
only reason that you would be asking this question is if you are
already subscribed (or else the host system would bounce your message).

If you have a nasty friend that subscribed you as a joke, just
unsubscribe via the notes at the bottom and tell your friend to move
to Ontario :-)