Re: [NTLK] Article of interest

From: Douglas Johnston <douglas.johnston_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon May 21 2007 - 17:39:20 EDT

On 19-May-07, at 12:42 PM, mwittmann@maine.edu wrote:

> Perhaps I missed this being posted earlier, but here's an article
> about using the Newton:
>
> <http://www.diyplanner.com/node/3942>

Hey, thanks for the link (and interest ;-) ).

For a site devoted to paper planners and notebooks, we've certainly
had a number of Newton fans crawling out of the woodwork, including
some that have contacted me via email regarding things like
connectivity. 'Course, I'm pointing them to this list and the wiki,
not the least reason of which is my own status as a newbie.

all my best,
dj

--
D*I*Y Planner : http://diyplanner.com