Re: [NTLK] Name app

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Sat May 19 2007 - 23:26:49 EDT

kevin_ondre@vermontel.net wrote:
> I am looking to get my name database out of my 2000u.
> is there a way I can do this? can I get it into MS access or excel?

the ease or lack thereof of accomplishing this will depend on whether
your are running default newton address book. many, many programs are
capable of adding 'stuff' to the names uh functionality (for some it's
their sole purpose). the ease of retrieving all of that goes down in
direct proportion to the number of programs that add on to the names
database.

william

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.