[NTLK] Newton Dates - Any better Diary program for entry & display of long text Events

From: <s.oneill_at_lineone.net>
Date: Thu May 17 2007 - 08:57:02 EDT

Hi. I've searched the archive and not had much luck (probably because
the search term 'event' drags up so many miss-hits).

Does anybody know of an addon or software package for the Newton
(OS 2.x or 1.x if it exists) that will let me both enter & display
events. I
want to use my Newton as a diary. I'm not talking appointments here,
but simply recording the days activities, as one might in a normal
diary.

As it comes the Newton doesn't seem to have the ability to enter long
event lines or display them and I would like to display long event
lines
with perhaps the odd appointment or two during the day in either a
'day
view' or a 'week view'.

Anybody that has used a Psion will be familiar with its 'week view'
and it pretty much came close to the way I want to display my week.
But the input & display of event text on the Newton as it stands is
very lacking for me.

Regards
S.O'Neill

Tiscali Broadband only £9.99 a month for your first 3 months! http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/