Re: [NTLK] Museum torrent requests -- What's the point?

From: M. Kowal <mkow1234_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat May 12 2007 - 14:10:26 EDT

I really am not trying to run this issue into the ground (ala iPhones and fountain pens). When I read the Museum torrent postings, my brain automatically lumps them into the category of, "Here are additional excuses for Apple Computer headquarters to laugh at us".

 If you think some benefit can be derived from downloading your own personal copy of the UNNA archives, go for it. Maybe having immediate access to more Newton data will spur more research on the platform. But don't do it out of fear that the software won't be on the web tomorrow.

(the opinionated) Matt K.
 Detroit, Michigan USA