Re: [NTLK] Question about NSBasic

From: M. Kowal <mkow1234_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat May 12 2007 - 13:56:52 EDT

Matt, you can borrow my copy of "Basic for the Newton", if it will help the cause...

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan USA

Matt Howe <matthowe@comcast.net> wrote: I would like to know how many of you have NSBasic. And do you use it? If not
Why? Also if you do have NSBasic, do you own a PC? I am just completing some
utilities for use with NSBasic. I have already a terminal program that helps
writing NSBasic code. And I finished writing a utility for creating window
Specs for NSBasic. I will be posting it as soon as I am done testing it.

I need to create my own Newton client for my Ladle sync utility due to some
issues in the DIL. I am using NSBasic to make the client software and
decided to create these utilities to make it go faster. I know that NSBasic
has its own visual designer but I have had it crash too much. One time it
corrupt my project to the point I had to delete it and start over. Thus the
reason I created my own designer.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)