Re: [NTLK] Trouble Moving .rtf to Newt

From: M. Kowal <mkow1234_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu May 10 2007 - 13:12:16 EDT

Well, I guess I was put in my place. In my defense, I think the exageration was only a slight one. ;O) Moreover, I feel my comments were *more relevant* than reading about iPhones, PC tablets, and fountain pens.

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan USA

"Tom Brand (T2)" <thomasbrand@mac.com> wrote:You are right that users should not complain or
make fuss when confronted with obstacles long thought to be
unbreakable. But by telling users to stick to known standards it is
you who is pronouncing that death sentence against the Newton. And in the name of this community I kindly ask that you ignore the posts you
fail to agree with, and allow others to share in the discoveries that
they are making while stretching the known limits of the Newton
platform. After all it is because of those shared discoveries that we
as a group find community, and advance the platform we love.

Tom Brand (T2)

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.