Re: [NTLK] Handwriting recognition benchmarking

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 10 2007 - 10:54:33 EDT

~~~ On 2007/05/10 14:19, Thomas Brand at thomasbrand@mac.com wrote ~~~

> Just so you know some of the punctuation in your example paragraphs is coming
> across as ASCII designations such as &#8220; on email clients set for plain
> text output.

Thanks for that Thomas. I'm planning on doing the benchmark when I get
time, and I was trying to decide if he was meaning to test the Newt's
ability to decipher ASCII, our own ability to decipher it, or the Newt's
ability to do rapid accurate recognition on random-looking characters as
well as English words.

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a NewtonPad.˛
            -- What Arthur C. Clarke meant to say

http://homepage.mac.com/chodlang1/iMovieTheater16.html
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl