Re: [NTLK] Availability of Apple 2000/2100 case

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Sat May 05 2007 - 13:00:43 EDT

L.W. Brown wrote:
> I do, and have from time to time when I have anything relevant to the
>
> On 4. May, 2007, at 16:27, William Pociengel wrote:
>
>> (do any of your customers live on this list? if so then why didn't
>> they have piped up??)

So then why is K.K. (Ferdi) complaining? In this case (hehehe) he
doesn't have the item (that set him off) in stock/for sale and the other
two that were part of this particular thread do. Why does he NOT
remember the times YOU have spoken up? It just baffles me sometimes how
selective memory can be.

william

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.