Re: [NTLK] Availability of Apple 2000/2100 case

From: <knowtree_at_aloha.com>
Date: Fri May 04 2007 - 16:02:17 EDT

> Hello List members,
> I have been a list member for many years and been an active participant
on the list for
many years as well.

> I am continually disappointed and frustrated at how my site, dedicated
just to Newton
Sales (www.newtonsales.com) is NEVER mentioned when one asks about where
they can located
goods or services for the Newton.

1. So do you have the case the original poster is looking for?

2. I have seen your store mentioned; I have you on my "source" index.

3. I think you would do better with a positive reply, like "My web store,
OldeNewton, has them, $99.99 each" or "I don't have that one, but I do have
a good selection. Come and check them out."

Gary Dunn
Honolulu