[NTLK] Importing Data into Names?

From: Christian Walther <cptsalek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 03 2007 - 07:56:05 EDT

Hi list,

I've got a new MP2100U, thanks to Knowledgenavigator. I installed
MoreInfo and a couple of other Apps, and I like to use it to organise
my life in private and business aspects.
So I'd like to import an address book. I've access to a flat file so I
can convert it into another format quite easily.
I'd like to know how I can import the data into Names. It would be
enough if the default fields that Names provides are covered, but it
would be excellent if custom fields or fields provided by MoreInfo
are recognised, too.
What's the best way to accomplish this task?

Regards
Christian