Re: [NTLK] Hiroshi's Wireless driver registration retrieval?

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 26 2007 - 10:18:01 EDT

You should be able to retrieve it from Hiroshi...
Though since no ones mentioned it since his closure of registration I can't
be sure.
I did request one just prior to his closure and did get a reply back from
Hiroshi back then...
One alternate is to go through Kagi if you paid through them... that's what
i did and would think most people paid through that system also..
Rod, contact me off list and I'll see if I can past the email he replied
with...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung