Re: [NTLK] Large collection of Newtons and accessories

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Sat Mar 24 2007 - 16:00:10 EDT

> ...that I'm selling my entire Newton collection

I know that it's none of my business. Still, please allow me to
point out that I, for one, NEVER look at eBay auctions
that are posted here because I don't think this list should be used
to drive bids up. I think I'm not the only one who thinks along these
lines. Posting eBay auctions on this list seems to be frowned upon by
many members.

For what it's worth, I've frequently purchased items that were offered
on this list.

Frank