Re: [NTLK] UNNA Mirrors Bittorrent

From: Mathew Howe <mhowe_at_gfn.org>
Date: Tue Mar 20 2007 - 14:21:00 EDT

On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 Victor Rehorst wrote:
>Umm, I don't know what you're talking about, but the torrent files are not
I think he maybe refering to one of the mirrors, I attempted to DL the .torrent file from the Philly mirror and kept getting a 0 length file which uTorrent reports as corrupt. When I went to the main site i was successful and I am currently DLing and seeding UNNA. I also have the Museum iso file up for seeding.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
mhowe@gfn.org
Sent from a Newton 2100 via SimpleMail